"Eh, Atiqah Atiqah.."
Date : Thursday, August 27
Time : 8:42 PM
Yesterday's Combined Rehearsal was fine. The second segment of our dance, cock-up sekali. Hancur betraboh. But it's okay, try our best for Monday kay:) Oh and I'll be getting the Eagles Award this year. I didn't know what the hell it was until Nad told me yesterday during buke that it's awarded to students who excel in their CCA. So I guess I should be proud of myself? HAHAH.
And yeah, went for buke with Nad yesterday at KFC, since there wasn't much time left for us to head home. No, actually we could make it home on time but we just feel like eating outside, haha. And today, thought of buke-ing with her again but she's breaking fast with her family. So I went to WestMall with Fazirah, bought Sushi which until now I've not yet taken a bite. Was too full with the Dendeng that my dad bought just now, LOL.
Today was actually the ACES Day, I think. So BBSians had to walk around the whole school for 3 rounds. Pathetic much? Yeah, Oh and I saw Yan this morning while on my way to school, haha. This morning, semangat pergi sekolah dengan Fazirah just cause I soo badly wanted to tell her what happened yesterday. Best kan cerita aku? HAHA. Then on Monday, I've gotta try really hard to reach school by 6.30am to get the things for the performance ready. Waah, buleh mati worh. Nah, not really. Kay, wanna sleep. Or else I'll be scolding everyone and giving that sulky face tomorrow morning. Very the mood swing if I don't get enough sleep.
Iqah is very happy~ *wide smile*
|