<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    When You're Fifteen
    Date : Tuesday, August 4
    Time : 10:47 PM

    Photobucket
    From Dirah Sayang, one of the first to wish be Happy Birthday IN ADVANCE! HAHAH ;D

    Photobucket
    From Fiiedah, my very long lost friend :DD

    Photobucket
    From Syazwany Sayang, very sweet ;)

    Photobucket
    From Diy! Didn't expect her to know when's my birthday, but she did! HAHAH, thank you :)

    Photobucket
    From Shafiqah Cuzzy and my Aunt(her mom). They came to surprise me! HAHA.

    Photobucket
    And this last but the very special one, is from SKNH! It's private and confidential ;D


    Thank you: Kakak Fiza, Amalina, Dirah, My sister, Xinen, My mom, Jiayu, Eswara, Tim, BoiAjeq, Sakinah, Asyiqin, Fazirah, Diy, Gloria, Reena, Fazirah, Dyla, Cik Pah, Shafiqah(Abdul), Cynthia, Jiale, Maya, Bazil, Anle, Rui En, Abang Shafiq, Nadia(Zainal), Anira, Nabil, Qing Qing, Grace, Shafiqah(WIWI), Atiqah, Nad, Nicole, Syazwany, and I'm sorry if I've missed out any.

    There were some unknown numbers but I just said Thank You anyway cause it feels kinda rude if they wished and you're like, Who are you? Kan? HAHA. And I really feel like hugging everyone whom had gave me the presents but I just couldn't cause I don't want any of my loved ones to fall sick. Oh and too bad, I wasn't able to meet Fazirah when I 'went' to school just now since she was having some remedial class :( Anyway, see you guys soon aye :)

    Thank you everyone, you guys are ze best!