<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    "Wake Up Sleepy Head!" I guess I do miss ya :(
    Date : Saturday, August 29
    Time : 2:42 PM

    Photobucket

    I am super bored right now(na na), haha. Yesterday from 12.30-1.30pm, half of 3E4 were having our Social Studies remedial. And then after that, went to help Mdm Mastuty find the lost keys for our Malay Dance cupboard. When actually, they were safe and sound with Mdm Haryati. So unlocked the wardrobes, ready for the performance on Monday. Hopefully nothing goes missing since the drawers and cupboards are not locked. And speaking of Monday, I am soo nervous for the performance. Unlike the usual shows that we've done, this one is very nerve wracking since we'll be performing for the whole school whereby the audience are the staffs, teachers and students themselves. And in this whole situation, IF we ever do a single mistake, it'll haunt us for lives. Cause we see the 'audience' for like almost every single day. And this time around, we'll be making our special entrance from the aisle between the lower secs and upper sec students, and then walking slowly towards the stage. Cool aye? HAHA. I shall make this one an unforgettable experience.

    Kay, got carried away with the performance thingayy. Anyway, then 2.30-3.30pm, we had our Geography remedial which Standley pronounces as JOKE. Ya know why? Cause we usually say Geography as Geog right? But I don't know what's wrong with his tongue on that day that he pronounced it as JOKE. And true enough, Geography lesson is the lesson whereby 3E4 makes lots and lots of jokes. I still remember: Ranjeetha Drives Sukanya To Priya(inside joke). Kay, enough of JOKE Remedial. So then I went to meet Fazirah in our school library. Played games with Geraldine's (i-phone?). I don't know what it's called. Planned to buke with SKNH but it got cancelled cause she finished NPCC waay earlier than usual and we thought that it might be better if we buke at home.

    So yeah, walked around WestMall with SKNH and Fazirah, and then reached home at 6.30, sleep all the way till buke, with my school uniforms on. And then sleep back again right after buke, with my school uniforms still on. It was supposed to be just a short nap but I overshot until the next morning which was sahur. So then after sahur, I sleep again with my school uniforms still stuck on me. Until this morning at 10.30am, I finally woke up and changed into fresh new clothes after my morning shower. And I don't usually bathe in the morning during weekends y'know, what a great improvement Iqah. And actually, I have my tuition at 9.30am but missed it cause I only woke up an hour later, HAHA. So it wasn't an improvement at all huh?

    Oh and this morning's sahur, I was still eating eventhough it's azan already. Ustazah SKNH, sah ke tidak ni puase saye?

    Words, just a word, till you mean what you say.