I seriously shouldn't have gone to the polyclinic, so that I won't receive this 5 days of MC and rot at home. I really shouldn't be staying at home this whole week cause;
- There's an OC Rehearsal tomorrow
- My birthday is tomorrow
- SKNH has already planned a surprise for me tomorrow
- There will be many class tests this week and I will have to make up for them when I come back (soo wasting of time)
- I will miss on alot of lessons (CA is coming la walao!)
- Thursday is the actual OC Performance
- ND Celebration is on Friday
When the doctor said that he'll be giving be 5 days MC, my jaws dropped waay lower than ever. I said that I'll be having a performance on Thursday and asked him whether or not I could go for it and he was like "NO!". My heart broke into million pieces when he replied, HAHAH.
So since I'm not able to attend the rehearsal tomorrow, I decided to get help from Nad and put her in-charge cause or else everything will mess up. But still, I'll be going to the area behind BBS to get 'surprised' by SKNH. HAHAH, ape aje tau surprise dia ni. And as for my homeworks, I've asked Farhan to collect and pass them to me by the end of everyday. Naseb baek la ade kawan se-estate aku ni. And on Thursday, I WILL come for the performance, that's for sure.
And now, I've to go eat my prescribed medicine cause I really need to get well as soon as possible!
PS: 38.3, fcuk you!