<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Shawty Got Low Low Low...
    Date : Friday, August 14
    Time : 7:11 PM

    Photobucket Photobucket

    I've just spent $26 000 000 in Mafia Wars, geee.. Big Boss la kaaan, HAHA. & have I ever mentioned that my Mafia's name is Daddy Yankee? BAHAHA! Fierce eh? Saye tau..

    Anyway, Thursday's dance practice was great, as usual. Sadly, Dirah and friends were not there to keep me laughing. And during Teacher's Day, the Sec Ones and the seniors will be performing and Mrs Nathan will be there to watch and I, together with Anda, will be giving out this something to that woman mentioned above and also to Mrs Lysia Kee(!!!) Suke? Sukeeeeeeeee! HAHA. I shall not be too overjoyed because who knows I might get sick again during this other VIP(very important perfomance, -.-). Wah, tu da case suay habes-habesan nye..(?)

    WestMall-ed for awhile with Fazirah after school today, to get my tuition assessment book. Oh and speaking of tuition, Haans made me go to every floor when I took the lift to head back home. Monday jage kau! Aku cekik-cekik engkau, MUAHAHA! He purposedly press every button and I had no other choice but to visit the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and finally the 9th floor. Urgghh!

    And tomorrow will be our Flag Day. Not sure how it's gonna be so let's just wait and see (:

    Dad is currently listening to Low by Florida, da mabuk agaknye la si tua tu.