<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    SMILE!
    Date : Tuesday, August 11
    Time : 8:31 PM

    Kay, let's just update on whatever I can remember :) Thursday's OC was superb, despite walking around in fear of having teachers seeing me when I'm supposed to be at home, resting. I don't have any photos with me, as usual. But I'll try to grab from Dirah and all the other girls. HAHA, cheaterbug!

    Friday, went to Johore with Shafiqah and family. They wanted to send their kain for tailoring. See, people are already getting ready for Raya, but I'm still taking it slow. Tsktsktsk. Nanti tkde baju baru tau!

    Saturday, didn't attend my morning tuition cause I really needed sleep. You and your lame excuses eh! That's what the tutor always says, HAHA. Sunday, there was a kenduri over at my house. Mcm slenge gitu eh buat kenduri on National Day? But it wasn't me who planned the whole thannngg. So I only get to watch the fireworks on TV. But at least I've already catch it during the preview, therefore I shouldn't have any reasons to sulk in one corner, HAHA! Nahh, I don't do kiddy stuffs like that no more. But this year's NDP was great! I realised that I kept on smiling to myself while watching the whole show. Feeling feeling dulu gitu la kan.

    Monday, spent the whole day in bed cause I wasn't feeling well. And finally, right at 10.31 pm, I vomitted and I could really feel the sense of relief. Just when I thought that I had to stay at home for another miserable day, but thank God! So I was in school today, sooooo happy! HAHAHAH~

    OH YA! I almost forgot.
    HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO AMALINA!
    Sayang kamu ♥