
Saturday's Flag Day was fine, most people gave their donations to SKNH and Asyiqon. I was the most un-
laku one la walaoo :( But at least I did endure throughout the whole CIP Programme, with ice-creams and hotdogs, HAHAH! We thought of walking around in IMM for a little while but instead, we went home straight after returning our tins :(
Sunday, didn't realise that it was already 1pm when I woke up cause I was dreaming on lots and lots of things, ahah. And Momma and I are supposed to be paying back our fast but Momma didn't wake me up for the
sahur but still, I decided to continue fasting. See, sucha goodie :D So I didn't brush my teeth(imagine how my siblings had to stand the stink while talking to me, HAHAHAHA!), wash my face, nor did I take a shower after waking up waaay past noon. Eeew all you want, ahah. It was until 4 when I decided to enter the toilet then I realised that I was having my menstruation. I was like, whyyyy? So now, I couldn't pay back the 3 days of fast I owe. And when I was story-telling to SKNH this morning, guess what she said: Moral of the story, do not delay! HAHAH, I knew she was gonna say that. Oh and in the end, Momma too didn't continue with her fasting cause she was having some headaches. HAHAH,
alasan!
Currently, I'm addicted to buying the Mr. Men Little Miss(M.M.L.M) phone charms. I've been buying them for two days straight, ahah.
I'm lovin' it cause it's like buying the Mystery Faerie Eggs from Pet Society but this, is like buying Mystery M.M.L.M Phone Charms from 7-Eleven, HAHA! Right now, I have Little Miss Shy, Mr. Small, Mr. Happy and Mr. Nosey. The last one
serious nye tak perlu sial, ahah. Soo the
tak cute. I shall buy another one tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, until I've collected ALL of them. Yippeeeee!! HAHAH.
Oh yes, I almost forgot about the Common Tests, ahah. The papers were fine, it's just that I got the format wrong for the English Proposal, that's all :) Tomorrow's Science and Malay Paper, wish me luck, cause I know nothing for the Science(Chemistry)..