
This week has been busy for me, and I even forgot that this Tuesday will be my 15th birthday. It was when my sister reminded me that today is Wansha's birthday and I was like, "It's August already?!". Padahal my latest post was on the 1st of August and still didn't notice that my birthday is drawing near. So I started walking around the house reminding everyone that this coming Tuesday is my birthday and I want a treat to Sakura International, HAHA! But a few minutes later, I remembered that there will be another OC Rehearsal on Tuesday. So I instead suggested it to be held on Saturday, but my relatives will be coming over for a kenduri :( And another thing, my aunt just passed away so it wouldn't be nice if the rest are mourning for her death and here I am yippee-ing away while celebrating my birthday.
Anyway, my body is aching here and there and this fever is soo not helping. And I've yet to endure for the upcoming week; Monday:Tuition; Tuesday:OC Rehearsal; Wednesday:Tuition; Thursday:OC Performance. Have I mentioned that BBS ends at 9.30am on Thursday? Because of the OC thingay. But those involved will have to come back to school and one of them is me. So much for having a rest huh?