
I was just creating a new account on OnSugar and then this Blogger suddenly starts to get back to its usual self. As in I need not use photobucket to upload pictures here anymore cause they finally have that Add Image icon on top. I'm giving you one more chance eh Blogger. You dare fcuk yourself upside down again, I'm gonna run away to OnSugar and never come back! Ya dig? Bahahaha, I was just kidding. I could never leave you after a year and a half being together. But in case of emergency,
this is my OnSugar link.
Anyway, NanaBelle planned to walk around Geylang together with Fazirah and I but since Dirah would prefer it to be next week during the holidays, now I'm stucked at home and it's still 5 hours more to buke! Dirah, you owe me eh. Aku nk kau blanje aku buke the next time around, HAHAHAHA. Nahh, kidding. Why does this word 'kidding' keeps on appearing in my mind?
Currently super duper hungry. Told Momma that I want pancakes for tomorrow's sahur. HAHAH, I've not yet buke for today and have already planned on what to have for tomorrow. Byee~
PS: We can forgive you but if you keep on acting like nothing has happened, then why should we. Realising your mistake is different from just forgetting them.PSS: No wait, that icon is indeed useless. It's just for show and not doing its job of uploading photos. Gaaahh!