Jay is the bird with muscle all over his body (?)
Date : Thursday, September 3
Time : 9:39 PM
I've just finished watching Princess Protection Program via letmewatchthis.com. Thanks aye Asyiqin for the link. It's just another typical Disney movie but still, nice to watch. I know that Disney will be airing the movie near this week but I was kinda bored after coming home from tuition, so decided to just spare some time watching it. AND at the same time, munching on Japanese Crispy Seaweed; Wasabi Flava! Yumyum~
And since the foursomes didn't have anything this afternoon, we decided to just walk around behind our school and also, in search of SKNH's sister's stuffs. Kay, that was full of asses, HAHA. Until one moment, I saw the styrofoam bird gliding thingay and got so excited cause it reminds me of my beautiful childhood. And you guessed it, I bought one of those. Oh and I bought one for SKNH too! Fazirah and Asyiqin also bought one themselves so now we each have a styrofoam bird gliding toy:D We challenged each other near the fitness playground and whose bird stays in the air the longest, will emerge as the winner. Of course there were many rounds during the game so I kinda forgot who the overall champion was, ahah. But in the end, we gave our birds away to the children who were crowding around our area cause they were so eager to throw one themselves. Aww.. we're so generous. No wait, it's only 90cents Iqah. But whatever, it's the thought that counts ;)
|