This was waay back in 2007 and I think it's stupid :D
Didn't attend school on Tuesday, cause I was 'sick'. Ahahaha, you know what I mean... I bet Asyiqin's and Fazirah's life were oh so miserable without me and SKNH in school. AHAHAHAHAHA! Kay, actually they went 'dating' at MacDonald's and I guess it was fun la kan :D
Anyway, I went to school the next day cause I've already 'recovered'. Mac-ed again after school. Fuhh, boleh bankrupt worh gini.. OH OH OH! There's this MD worker who is so damn hot. His name is Hai-kal, HAHAHAH! Asyiqin said, "Slenge, but still hot". Ahahah. I shall get his photo from Fazirah and upload it here. Why are all the people with their initials 'H' so hot? Oh maybe cause H is for hot, right? Haha. And I can never get tired at watching HITMANBREAKEROFTHEYE's videos. See, he's 'H' too :D
Headed down to WestMall after that, to get a birthday gift for my little brother and fyi, his birthday falls on the day itself. Ahahah, soo the last minute. So I got him his favourite book - Geronimo Stilton: Singing Sensation. Luckily Fazirah has got her Popular card, so I got a tiny winy bit of discount. But still, I became the poor kid who's got no more money after spending all of them on the book, just for the sake of my brother. What more can he ask for? But Iqah was being cheapskate for a little moment. I wrapped the book together with the file that I got from the Amazing Race the other day. Ahahahah, just to make the present look bigger. Tsktsktsk..
OH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOHAMED FARIZ! Ahahaha, I almost forgot(Padahal I was talking about his birthday gift eh). Because of you, I had to get up from my deep sleep just to sing you a birthday song... -.- But anywho, you're the best annoying little brother that I could ever have :D
And then today, was GREAT! Ahahahaha. Only the four of us know why ^^ Tomorrow will be the last day to ______ and I can only ______ next year. Bohoooo D: Anyway, during our dance practice this afternoon, instead of dancing, we drawing ah! Ahahah. We created posters for the Openhouse this Saturday which I bet none of the P6 knows about it. Ahaha. Kay fine, maybe a hundred, or less... Mac-ed again after CCA and the Basi-kal guy wasn't there. Oh you know who.
PS: I dreamt of being in a war in Indonesia after going back to sleep at 5AM to bring Kittana to her kitty litter to poop. It was horrifying and I never wished to go anywhere else except to stay in Singapore from now onwards. I guess I had this very random dream because I didn't wash my feet before sleep. Ahahahah, no la. It's actually because I soo badly wanna follow my Auntie to Jogjakarta after her very tempting offer but Dad just wouldn't allow me cause my family will not be going. So I guess this time I really agreed with my Dad to not go to Jogjakarta cause who knows, maybe there might be a dejavu and I don't wanna die. And how can I ever thought that a bomb explosion was a volcano erupting? It was in my dreams btw.