<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Don't want tomorrow to come
    Date : Friday, October 30
    Time : 10:18 PM

    • Had normal lessons before recess
    • Did some spring cleaning during our last period
    • I couldn't get back my Report Book cause I didn't pass 5 subjects and the teacher wants to meet my parents. You know who ah eh -.-
    • Went to Mac but didn't eat anything, ahahah. It was just for the sake of checking whether basi-kal was there.
    • Went back to school and waited for the Openhouse rehearsal to start
    • I'd like to thank Anda for showing her certificate. It was beautiful (:
    • Rehearsal went smoothly
    • Met Asyiqin and Fazirah after CCA
    • Home-ed

    And I'll be going to school with Nad and Anda tomorrow for the openhouse. Must reach before 7.30AM. DIE. And after the school openhouse, got openhouse at my house pulak. Ahaha, kay not funny -.-