This was in Kluang the other day.Eh, I'm in Blogger? Ahahah, k lame -.- So yeah, I decided to blog here again. It's a long story actually, so I'm lazy to type it here. Anyway, if you read my last post in OnSugar, it was about my name on the promotion list. Yes about that, my name wasn't even on the list! Like wth, Standley just anyhow shoot my name which got me worried the whole of Wednesday. Actually, no. I was instead having fun with my girlfriends at Jurong Point, ahahaha. Oh and we saw Kiki and gang on their way to the swimming complex. What a coincidence eh Fazirah? Ahahahahah!
Had Malay Dance practice today and after a long period of break, I find it uneasy for me to dance like usual. I was so lazy to dance so I just anyhow do, ahahah. What kind of English is this?
I love HITMANBREAKEROFTHEYE. Go type it in YouTube. He melts your heart, ahhh.. XD
Kay, I wanna watch America's Next Top Model(say it with attitude please, thank you :D)!