<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I hereby apologize for calling my black kitten, black.
    Date : Saturday, October 24
    Time : 10:42 PM


    Yesterday was fine. Saw Fazirah's BB on this *name the vehicle* and I guess he was feeling naughty cause he was wearing RED! Ahahah. Anyway, went to Mac after school and had our lunch while watching HITMANBREAKEROFTHEYE. And last night, I fell asleep when he was singing right next me. Ahahaha! I've been listening to him every night before sleep for the past few days actually and I even have most of his best videos in my phone. Wait a minute, don't tell me that I've fell in 'love' with this mofo. Cause fyi, my first criteria for a guy must be someone who's able to make me laugh and this guy here happens to have a great sense of humour. Cheyy, macam da lame kenal gitu eh. Ahahaha! Now you know why I'm single, STEEL. Cause Iqah is waay too picky. But neh, I couldn't possibly fall for a guy like him. You tell me why. Ahahah! Of course, only those who watch him would be able to give me an answer.

    Oh and when we were at Mac, there was these two guys, handsome sekali! And I get to stand beside them cause I was ordering my meal next to their counter, ahhh.. Slua panjang eh, upper sec dok. Satu untuk aku, satu untuk Asyiqin. Ahahahah! Kk stop. -This paragraph doesn't mean anything, I'm just saying ;)

    And yesterday during tuition, the two new boys were there. Hafizin was super boduper cute and Haziq is.. handsome, plus sweet (: Too bad he's only Primary 4. Like what am I saying?!

    To 'SPCA', I apologize for calling my kitten black(?). And obviously you're no one from SPCA and I seriously don't know how you came up with this racist thingy for animals -.-