<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Im'ma back off
    Date : Monday, October 26
    Time : 9:49 PM


    Today is full of laughters for me, getting a piece of anchovy stuck in my gums and walking around pointlessly for like 3 hours with my girlfriends after school. Yeah, I was having Nasi Lemak during recess until I felt a sharp pain in my gums cause an anchovy poke through my gums and now it's super deduper numb. And, we finally changed for the better, spending time in the library instead of sitting on some never-seen-before-bench or bubble tea shops to have our empty conversations. But I enjoy those conversations though, cause that's what that keeps me laughing :D Did the Malay Dance poster there after buying the Vanguard Sheet which I didn't know whether to choose Pink or Blue. But I got the Pink one anyway, ahahah. Oh and Asyiqin wanted to be a member of the National Library cause she says she gets all excited when slotting her card into the machine. Ahahaha! Actually, I do to. But to me, the best part is when scanning the books for borrowing, nyah! And I borrowed 3 books, all about cats and kittens. Ahahah. All thanks to Asyiqin cause I used her IC to borrow the books since I'm not a member :(

    Anyway, I really adore this one very enthusiastic KFC worker, the one near to BBS. He's so happy and never seem to get tired during work. I like his "Okay settle settle!" and his "No problem. You're welcome, it's my plea-jure!". He even opens the door for the customers. Great work 'enthusiastic KFC worker'!

    And lastly to SKNH, have a safe journey to Pulau Ubin! Although you guys are just travelling on the bumpboat, pray hard that no big ship will smash your small boat. Ahahah, kk. Enjoy Sak!

    PS: When I reached home at 6.30PM today, Kittana came running to me. 'Aww' with me people, aww... :DD