<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I can't go any further than this
    Date : Monday, November 9
    Time : 7:29 PM

    6 more minutes to Aya Cahaya Aya! Let's just sum up yesterday.

    Went to Jurong Point with Momma cause my brother wants his very belated birthday present from mum. Then on our way home, saw Mal at the bus stop outside JP. Gosh I missed her so much! We've not seen each other for like months despite the fact that we're studying in the same school! So yeah, catched up alot with her and the next time we're gonna see each other is next year when she comes back to get her O'level result. Which is a veryvery long time. I miss going to school and going back home from Malay Dance with her. Her crappyness, takde orang boleh top ah! Ahahah.

    Kk Cahaya da start. Byeee :D