<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Don't let love wait
    Date : Saturday, November 7
    Time : 7:06 PM


    Been using the computer for the whole day which have obviously exceeded my time limit. Flag Day was awesome! It brought back memories of the threesomes singing in 2E4 back then. Gosh, if only we could still stick with each other like the past years. Anyway, SKNH came to 'visit' us during the CIP and of course, DONATED! Ahahahah. Thank you veliveli mush (L).

    Watched Barbie And The Three Musketeers, the newest edition of Barbie! Eh, Barbie best okay. And then watched about the Chris Brown beating up Rihanna thingay. Actually, I pity Chris Brown more than Rihanna but nevertheless, she's also suffering inside. So yeah, I guess it's fair. Ahahah. Go watch it in YouTube. I'm only saying it cause Rihanna seems to be lying about whatever she said.

    15 more minutes to Cahaya, so shall end this post soon. Ahaha. I'm only watching it cause there's not yet the bad guy in the show. Just wait till he/she appears, confirm I'll stop watching. Ahaha.

    ** seems to be everywhere eh? If there's any girl that should and deserve to be with him, it's you :)