
BBS's Openhouse was fine. We had tonnes of fun in the dance studio and of course, had a great laugh shouting "Trick Or Treats!" to one of this St John guy who was walking around with a halloween pumpkin bag in his hands. Me, Dirah and Anda kept on asking for sweets from him and after looking at our faces over and over again, he got irritated and will walk briskly to hide in his St John's room whenever he sees us. HAHAHAHAH!
Went to WestMall with the threesomes cause Asyiqin wanted to look for a book in the National Library. I was having this really bad stomach ache at that time but Fazirah thought I was emo-ing, hahah. I think it's the candy that got me sick, ahahahah. Tu laa, suke nah kacau orang kaan.. And after a very long time, we finally ate Old Chang Kee again. Those deep-fried food makes me go 'aaaaah..'. Didn't realise that I've not been eating those for months!
Shopped at the Value shop to get the stuffs for my brother's goodie bags. And the tummy ache was seriously killing me so I just grabbed anything that's cheap and quickly made my way home cause I really need to poop! It was already on the edge and I can't waste anymore time.
Then at 7PM, people start coming to my house and because it was raining very heavily, my house blacked-out. HAHAHA. Aiyooo...Then I took a quick shower and got ready for more people to come. But since I slept at 12 last night, I couldn't keep my eyes open by 9.30PM so I just went to sleep in my Mum's room, since the kids are all playing with Kittana and Barbie in my room and I can't possibly just enter the room and let all the people watch me go to sleep, right? So yeah, I did't get to watch my brother cut his cake and open his presents :(
I got tired and 'that' shall be the last (:
PS: It's November already? 1/11