<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    When am I gonna change?
    Date : Sunday, November 22
    Time : 9:45 PM


    Currently listening to my sister's 'the Kube', and she didn't buy the pink one :( It's cause they've stopped selling the pink Kube since it's sooo laku till no one wants to buy the other colours. Just look at the power of pink, awesome aye?

    Anyway, been watching tv the whole of yesterday and today. That's why I didn't bother to use the computer. And I've been thinking, when should I start doing my ISPLs? Maybe, soon. Ahaha. Whenever my soon's gonna be.

    Yesterday was fine. I was late for the meet-up, as usual. The person who gave the briefing somehow looked like HITMANBREAKEROFTHEYE, but with better English. Ahaha. Oh oh! And we'll be receiving Mac cosmetics as the goodie bags. Omgeeez! I loike.