<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Daddy! We need a plane.
    Date : Sunday, November 15
    Time : 10:17 PM

    REPENT

    THE END IS NEAR

    I guess the movie 2012 was meant for people like me and you whom is busy living life to the fullest till we forget that all good things need to come to an end. We may or may not live forever but the fact that the world is facing many many natural disasters and riots in many many countries, I don't think that forever still exists. Nevertheless, it's easier to say than to do it yourself. So yeah, take one step at a time :) But as for me, I guess I'm taking only half. Ahahah. How the hell am I gonna do that?

    And I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!