<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Don't surrender
    Date : Wednesday, November 18
    Time : 5:50 PM


    Just got back fom tuition, and I was dozing off down there. Anyway, yesterday was great! I get to 'draw' on SKNH's face, ahahah! Let's start from early in the morning shall we?

    Woke up at 7.30AM, since I thought that the DNT course starts at 8. In fact, everyone thought that is starts at 8! But when I reached school, the teacher said that it starts at 9! Like wth-.- I was rushing my way to school ah! So I went to buy my top-up card, and then bought my Egg MacMuffin for breakfast. And then followed Thinesh and Farhan in search of the DNT project materials. So much happening in one morning huh? After all those shopping, met Kellie and Bazeel at the Mama shop. And also Haziq actually. Then walked back to school and it was already 9.20AM, ahahaha. From veryvery early to veryvery late :D

    Reached school, did our project and Stephan accidentally scratched the table with a pen knife. But he didn't wanna admit and the only eye-witness was me. But since I didn't wanna be one friggin' bastard and tell everyone that it's all his fault, I just stfu-ed and leave it all to him :)

    After the presentation and all, Justin, Wei Qun, Calvin and me left for DPCS and we were late. Ahahah, as usual. Oh and I forgot to return the remaining money to Mr D, ahaha. I still had $13 in my hands. Anyway, reached SP only to find out that me and SKNH will be part of the competition and not the spectators. So yeah, I took on the challenge and it was fun girl! Ahahahah^^

    Unfortunately, we didn't win but whatever. Cause SKNH was gorgeous! Ahahaha(puji make-up sendiri siolszx). Bought the SP shirt(see below) cause it's so cheapcheap and nicenice. It was only for 3 bucks! How can I resist? I used the DNT money first cause I didn't have any small change, ahahah. Soo irresponsible. But still, if I were to return the money when school reopens, it's already waay too late. So I shall just keep it, ahahaha! If Thinesh finds out about this, he'll sure hunt me down for the money :p