<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    What the BUCK UP!
    Date : Friday, November 13
    Time : 7:31 PM

    I've just realised that every one of my post has got something to do with you. Eee.. now I feel like freak! Or fruk, ahahah(only the foursomes know about this). And this can't be happening. It's got to come to a STOP!

    Anyway, I've already bought my books for next year, cause I'm lazy to come back to school during the Sec 3E's official school holidays. And just when I thought that I could finally rest and sleep for the whole day, I remembered that:

    Monday-16/11: DNT Course(8AM-5PM)
    Tuesday-17/11: DNT Course(8.30AM-12PM) &
    Perfumery and Cosmetic Science thingay at Singapore Polytechnic(1PM-6PM)
    Saturday-21/11: World AIDS Day CIP(Goodie Bag Packing)
    Saturday-28/11: World AIDS Day CIP(12PM-2PM)
    Friday-4/12: Fairprice CIP(9AM-3PM)

    Holy no! When's my holiday gonna start?!