<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    No you just can't stop.
    Date : Thursday, November 19
    Time : 9:04 PM

    Momma thinks she's seductive whenever she closes her eyes when taking pictures, ahaha.

    Since the past few minutes, Momma and I couldn't stop laughing at the people's reactions downstairs. See, we were so bored after Cahaya so I started pointing laser beam at the people walking in the carpark below. We didn't expect them to see it but they did! Ahahaha. I like it when we have to quickly take cover whenever the person tries to look up and spot us. Ahahahahah! And I actually took a video of the people but most of them were the futile ones. The most hilarious one was this two Bangladeshi who actually stopped and really concentrated on that little red dot. If I could see the bubbles on their head, it would be "Eheh, look. UFO.." Ahahah. Surprisingly, instead of stopping me from doing all those naughty and cheeky stuffs, Momma actually joined in the fun! Ahahah.

    Kk, enough of those little craps. Anyway, got to know that Faizal Isa was eliminated last night, despite not watching both the performance and the result show. Power eh? Ahaha. It didn't really bother me cause I'm not a big fan of Singapore Idol but I was kinda sad for him. But neh, who cares. So I was watching his exit interview on YouTube and found out that he's actually involved in the World Aids Day as well. I got so excited when he mentioned about it and I myself don't even know why?!

    Let's see, what other random things happened today? Hmm.. That's it I guess. Oh yes! When watching Cahaya just now, Momma pointed the laser beam at Talita's(one of the actress) eyes and said this to me, "Ika tengok, dia da buta". I gave that weird look and then finally laughed out LOUD! Ahahah. Try to understand that super lame joke yourself.

    Oh and another one. The other morning, I didn't know what got into Dad that he's being soo nice to Kittana and Barbie. In fact, he's being waay too nice that he gave them a bowl of treats instead of their normal food, ahahah. He has never fed them, so he never knew which was their daily food. Lawls.