One fine day, we were playing at the playground and there's this indian-malay couple kissing and making out in front of public at the fitness corner opposite the playground. Being the most kpo people in the whole wide world, we wanted to spy and keep an eye on them, just for fun.
Tu pon suke eh? Ahahahah. And we've decided that our very one of a kind signal shall be Lady Gaga's Bad Romance intro. Her "Oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance" is purrfect! :D
And today, my parents have a meeting with Mr Q. cause I didn't pass 5 subjects which affects my L1R4/5 superdeduper badly. I've to keep to my words, which were forced out actually:
- Spend more time doing practices
- Clarify doubts with teachers or tuition teacher
- Spend less time on computer - I can only use the computer for 30 minutes. 30 MINUTES! Which, I can actually :D
So yeah, he'll keep up with my progress until the next Semestral Assessment and Parent-Teacher Meeting.
Anyway, on our way out of school, the NCC(Sea) cadets were right in front of the General Office, sitting with their legs crossed. Fyi, their rows were super neat ah! Well done well done :D
But Dad said: Ni nak suroh ape ni? Dikir Barat ke?
HAHAHAHAH! I straight away burst into laughters!
Then when we were at the carpark to get Ajip, they were lining up at the side of the bus (facing the bus) in veryvery straight lines, again.
This time, Dad said: Ah dia orang kene bace-bace dulu seblom masok.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
But no offence eh NCC cadets, my dad's just kidding :D In fact, I really really do respect the kind of discipline that each one of you have :)
Walked to the shop at the behind BBSS to get food for the kittens while Momma, Baba and Ajip headed for Mustafa Centre. Saw this very poor cat who is kinda fat actually, ahahah. But I bought her food anyway, cause she seems sick. Aww... So tuition-ed after that and finally home-ed :D
Anyway, we'll be having our Flag Day tomorrow cause we didn't have enough CIP hours for this year. Oh hot damn!