<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Only trying to please myself
    Date : Thursday, November 26
    Time : 9:14 PM

    SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA ;D

    I know it's not today but I'll be leaving home very early tomorrow morning and come home very late at night. That's why I decided to post this today :D

    And Bibik Umi has left after a week of stay here in this house. Now I need to
    1. Make my bed
    2. Wash my plates
    3. Get my own drinks
    4. Clean the cats' litter
    5. Put dirty clothes in the laundry
    6. Iron my clothes

    ...all by myself :( But I think she'll be coming back on Saturday. Cause she went to Cik Yah's(LOL, Fazirah) house to help out for tomorrow. I'd definitely miss her, cleaning. Ahahah, bastard. But she'll be sent back to her agent soon anyway. Seems like Cik Pah is having some kind of problem with her. I don't even know why she's here when she's not even ours in the first place! It's complicated, I know.