<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Surprisingly, it doesn't bother me anymore.
    Date : Monday, November 16
    Time : 7:31 PM

    Somehow today was a blast! Couldn't stop laughing at T-pain's lame jokes and Stephan's(idk how to spell) dumb craps. Harshini's sarcasm also got me laughing non-stop. If only I could have them as my classmates, gerek siol!

    But anywho, I saw BASI-KAL!! Like finally ah. After weeks or maybe even months, I finally get to see him again. Aww meltszx... And I found out that R******** also have a crush on him, ahahah. He's too cute to resist la dey(how's my language^^).

    Then rushed back to school cause we need to go to VivoCity. Walked around with Kellie, T-pain and Stephan. They damn nonsense ah, hahah. Then saw this white woman breastfeeding her baby inside StarBucks, ahaha. Can see her cleavage abit, lawls. Obscene siol, in front of public some more.

    And when we're finally dismissed, walked with T-pain AND friends. For goodness sake, I get to walk with T-PAIN AND FRIENDS! What more can I ask for? The only thing missing was his limo, ahahaha. K lame. Went to buy Asyiqin and Fazirah their bubble tea and then finally home-ed :)

    Anyway, there'll be another DNT lesson tomorrow. Luckily it's just a short one. And then after that I've to go to SP for the openhouse, then sleep. Ahahah.