<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    That's when boyfriends come in handy
    Date : Saturday, November 14
    Time : 9:23 PM


    My hands are still shaking after carrying that 10kg of cat litter from WestMall right to my doorstep. My hands were super numb throughout but these skinny bones could handle it so yeah, I don't need any help. Ahahahaha! When actually I was hoping that some random muscular hot guy could carry it home for me. Eee no!

    Then after that went to Nyai's house, since I've not been there for quite a long time even though she lives just next to my block. And she's becoming more bubbly and bubbly day by day. Ahahah. I'll be going to JP tomorrow with Shafiqah and Cik Pah to catch 2012. Yessah! Kk, Sonny With A Chance is already on. Byeee!