<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    When I need you the most.
    Date : Tuesday, November 24
    Time : 6:58 PM

    Baby are you down down down down down?

    Last night's fever has finally cooled down. Now I've to wish real hard for this running nose(ahahah!) to go away before the WAD. I don't wanna be sneezing and blowing my nose(ahahah!) when road marshall-ing. But whatever, cause I'd still be getting my Mac cosmetics goodie bag. Ahahah, can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait! I even asked my family to join in the walk so that we'd get more of those! Ahahah, kiasu sak.

    Anyway, had a fight with my brother just now. And it was bad! We used to play wrestle but this time, we fight. Now my arms look like as if it's been infected by some kind of skin disease or something. It's pretty ugleh! His scratch is even worse than Kittana's :(