Flight QZ XXXX
It's like, they know!
After looking at the pictures of Om and Cik Zai when they were in Yogyakarta, I got soo tempted when I saw the kittens that they have there. And somehow, it changed my mind and I've decided to go. Haha, just for the sake of those kittens. Anyway, it's gonna be a great experience learning how the less fortunate live their daily life :) But Mum and Dad will not be with me for these 5 days, neither will my sister and my brothers. I'm sure gonna miss them :(
Macam MTv EXILED gitu eh? Ahahaha. Cause furthermore, we'll be staying in Yaii's kampong for the first 4 days and only during the last night that we'll be staying at the hotel nearest to the airport since it's a 5 hours journey from the kampong to the airport. And we don't wanna miss the plane if there were to be any traffic jams or anything. So yeah, that's why.
Anyway, yesterday was a blast! Although they lied that we're getting Mac cosmetics and I don't see no Faizal Isa. Budget tk cukop agaknye eh, ahah ;) After the WADW, walked around Orchard and took a photo with Santa. Ahahah. It's with SKNH so I'll grab it from when as soon as she uploads them :)