Carik jambu.. carik jambu.. Eh, I'm the jambu! HAHAH, perasan selalu.. ;DYesterday was great! Planned with Lina to wear our SP shirt and when we met it turned out that we were wearing pink shorts and pink bags too, ahaha. So we were kind of identical that day ;) And there were hundreds of big red ants near our shelter, I guess their nest was somewhere around there. They bit me a few times and ouch it hurts! And then Baba's cycling friend came, young, handsome, and super irritating!!!! He boast just about everything that comes out from his mouth! No wonder he doesn't have any gfs, urrghh! I even walked out of the shelter cause I couldn't stand listening to his talks. And hopefully this time, I don't get any sunburns like the other time. I hate it when my face starts to peel, ahaha. Oh and I saw Wansha! Ahaha, what a coincidence eh? He called and was like, "Kau kat ne kau kat ne? Aku nk jumpe mak bapak kau!". Ahaha, crazy guy.
Oh and Sezairi won! Anda texted me to vote for him and well, I went ahead and maybe that one vote made a great difference! Ahaha, perasan. I didn't expect him to win cause when I looked at the results in the website, Sylvia has already gotten 53% of the votes and it was kinda impossible for Sezairi to catch up. But hey, he won. Congrats ;) Alaa.. I'd also be happy if Sylvia had won, they were both great :D