<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Tell him how you feel girl
    Date : Saturday, December 26
    Time : 10:02 PM

    "Kalo aku pakai dress, da macam princess! :D" -Atiqah

    Celebrated both Cik Nin's and adek's birthday yesterday, since their birthdates are just next to each other. It was great and I was laughing non-stop throughout the whole party so, I didn't bother to snap any pictures :D

    And then tomorrow, we'll be going for a picnic at East Coast! Just like the one we had during the Chinese New Year. Well it seems like I am never gonna get my homeworks done, ahah. And I thought of buying a kite just now but I was too lazy, ahah.