We can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again.
Then well run, until we're strong enough to jump.
Then well fly, until we reach Indonesia.
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl.
I was logging on to Friendster yesterday and WOW it looks new! See, Abang Shafiq invited me to join this 'I've finally deleted my Friendster!' group in Facebook and since I've neglected my Friendster for like months, I thought why not join them. So I went in to Friendster to take a last look at my profile and gawd I was shocked! I thought I was in the wrong webby. It's now oh so pretty that I don't think Im'ma delete my Friendster, ahahah. But of course, not gonna be active or whatsoever, cause Friendster's booriiinng..
Anyway, Dad's been telling me to get rid of Kittana cause he's been very very naughty these days. And after much thinking, NO! I am never gonna kick him out of the house, ever! Ya dig? I admit he's somehow a nuisance to our neighbours but he's a cat! For goodness sake, he doesn't understand human language. And if I don't see Kittana when I come back from Yogyakarta next week, I'm soo gonna give you something in return.
And tomorrow... I'm gonna fly to Indonesia and meet the kittens there! Everything's packed, and ready to go! I'm gonna miss Momma and kitties :( And kakak says she's gonna miss me, ahaha. But I won't :D