<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I'm a murderer D:
    Date : Thursday, December 24
    Time : 9:13 PM

    In Ever-loving Memory of

    Tyrannosaurus Rex a.k.a Tyra
    11th June 2008-24 December 2009

    It's been a year and a half being with you and I'm truly blessed for having such a wonderful pet like you in my life. If it wasn't because of you, I'd probably die of boredom right now. I admit, it was my fault that you had to leave this wonderful world. But I didn't mean to drown you, it was an accident. I was careless, and I am really sorry.

    I feel like my whole body's filled with guilt. I was the cause of Tyra's death and nothing can ever change that fact. She was already beginning to come out from her little house to eat and climb around the cage again and I, was starting to spend more time with her and love her again. So I decided that I'm gonna clean her cage and well, since I really really miss 'talking' to her, please mind the self-talking below ;)

    Me: Sini shayang, alalala Tyra.. Come.
    Then I put her inside a bucket of warm water, and I continued cleaning the
    cage. And then Kittana came in to the toilet and,

    Me: You'll never find Tyra, muahahaha!
    Then I stood up to take a look at how Tyra's doing and I no longer see her head! She's already lying dead at the bottom D:
    Me: Tyra? Eh Tyra? Tyra!!!!! Tyraaaaaa.. Don't leave me..!!

    So then I gently shut her eyes, wrapped her body with white tissue and brought her downstairs. It took us quite a long time find a good spot to bury her. Well we usually bury our dead hamsters in the sandbox just near our flat but now that it is no longer there, we've to search for another place. And honestly, I'm gonna miss Tyra and I'll never forget the moment when I held her in my palms for the very last time. No one expected that to happen, no one.