<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I'm sorry if it hurts you.
    Date : Thursday, December 31
    Time : 2:38 PM

    Shopped at JP yesterday with Momma and brothers. And I came across this beautiful dress so I bought it for Fiiedah since her birthday's coming up but it was sooo beautiful that I think I'm gonna keep it for myself, ahaha. Alaaa.. Nanti aku belikan yg laen la k? Ahah ;D

    And I'll be going CSC for swimming and bowling tomorrow. Yeah, can't wait :D

    And last night, I managed to complete my Malay ISPL at 2AM! Alaaa.. It was just copy paste. How much more easier can it get? Ahah. And then Kakak called at 5AM cause Momma purposely place another lock at the gate so that she can't come in, ahaha. So yeah, Iqah to the rescue! It was kinda scary when walking from my room to the main door. And Kakak's banging on the gate made it worse -.-

    And I think my phone dingdong already. Can't read my memory card so I cannot have a display pic for my phone. And fyi, I really miss looking at my beautiful photo, ahahah! Kidding.. And currently I'm using the Nokia tune as my ringtone. Ahaha, zaman bile siol tu ringtone.