Mommy! I don't wanna go to schoool!!! D:There's only 2 more weeks until school reopens and I am soo dead with all my incomplete ISPLs, heeelp! Anyway, went to WestMall for a little while today, to take a peek at the Singapore Idol finalists. But it was super boduper noisy so we went to the loading/unloading bay to ___. Met Wansha, and then teman kakak go dye her hair at the Snip Avenue or something since it's cheap there. And I got myself a haircut cause kakak made a deal that if I lend her my bag, she'll treat me a haircut. Ahahah, that was the dumbest mistake she ever made. I would've let her borrow my bag even without any bribes. Ahaha, dumb! But it was my bad that I didn't buy her one of her own when I went to Borobudur. So now, I've to share the bag with her :(