<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I'm going to work!
    Date : Tuesday, January 19
    Time : 8:55 PM

    Aww.. How sweet that I've included my bffaeaeae's birthday in my calender ;)

    WOW, suddenly everyone's chatting with me, ahahah. Anyway, career day's tomorrow and I'm soo not in the mood to dress up early in the morning. But since I already have the outfit, let's just put in on :D Anyway, I tried putting all that I have together and then went around the whole house in the middle of the night saying, "I look so pretty. Do I look pretty? I look so pretty..". Ahahah, my family's used to this, it ain't no surprise :)