
Couldn't get enough sleep since the first day of school, all because I've got tonnes and tonnes of incomplete ISPLs so now I've to bear the consequences, EYEBAGS! Anyway, alot has happened since the past few days and I've gotta admit, a day seems like a week to me. I can't believe that today is only Wednesday! Plus the extra subject contact-time(SCT) shits happening in BBSS, I don't think I can survive this tortureee! I keep on telling Momma that I wanna drop out of school, cause it sucks. And now that i'm sitting right at the front where the teacher ALWAYS stands while teaching, I need/must/have to complete any assigments given and that definitely adds on the pressure. But look on the brightside, I'll have a better chance at improving in my studies cause I'm doing every single homework that I have :D And I can now see the whiteboard clearly, ahah.
And I just remembered that we'll be going to SP tomorrow after SCT. Well it should be fine I guess. Ohohohohoh! And we saw Mat-Donald in his school uniform yesterday at MacDonald's...! Couldn't get our eyes off him. Fuuhh, cair... And he said thank you when he already got his fries, very well-mannered. Ahahaha.
Today's dance practice was great! I really really missed you girls ;) And I miss Mal too :( Anyway, it was raining on our way home and Asnita only had one umbrella. Like of course, she couldn't have brought 2 or 3 right? Ahaha. So then this Bangla from the security post gave me this umbrella and I was like, "Eh, thank you thank you! :D" but then later found out that it was actually broken-.- Well at least I get to shelter myself while walking home.. Thanks anyway. Went to WestMall for a while cause I was craving for sushi. I should've have asked you to tag along huh Anda? Since you looove sushi so much.
P.S: Below is a post long time ago but I couldn't publish it that time cause the internet connection wasn't good. So now that I'm blogging, I thought I'd just publish it anyway ;)