<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Friday I'll be over you
    Date : Monday, January 11
    Time : 9:10 PM


    Time really flies by when you're enjoying your weekend huh? I barely did anything for the past two days! Now I'm back to climbing up and down that 6-storey building. It's like, never endingg!

    And on Saturday, woke up at 9 cause I need to get ready for tuition-.- So much for waking up as late as I want to huh? And then I continued sleeping from 1 right till 5PM. Momma woke me up and said that we'll be going out at 6 to visit the new member of our family. So had my super late lunch/super early dinner and went out of the house. Masai! Ahaha. But anyway, Muhammad Ad-Zaheer B Muhammad Addin was cuutee!

    Sunday, spent most of the time watching tv and doing all my incomplete homeworks. Now that they're all handed in, I feel so much better with the load off my shoulders.

    And tomorrow, BBSians will be having a half day since our seniors performed a jolly good show for their O'levels :D But with Physics extra lesson after school, I don't think I could enjoy the half day. But this is for your own good Atiqah, for your own good.. Then later at night, we'll be going for a show and I've got no idea where it is, ahah.