It's out it's out! The splinter that got stuck in my thumb for the past 3 days is finally out! Yeay, now I don't have to suck on my thumb to soothe the pain anymore :D It really hurts when I'm texting or whenever I'm holding on to something.
Oh and I'd like to add on something to my 31st December's post:
HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD ♥
K done :)
Yesterday was great!(I do say that alot huh?) But the fact that it was raining and I can't swim really turned me off. I was really really really looking forward to that :( But hey, we get to bowl didn't we? Well I didn't join them cause I wasn't in the mood(padahal padahal, ahah) so I just sat around in a corner and eat whatever stuffs that Dad bought. Then had our dinner at Lestari and gawd I was full by the end of the day. Went back to Lina's house and it was already 11 I think. So yeah, we had to leave after a few minutes cause some of them need to catch the last train. But I really wanted to stay and listen to Wak Kam's story about Kak Bashirah. It was super scary! Bulu roma sampai naik. And Kakak didn't come home again last night, which got me sleeping in fear D: