<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I got a little secret for ya
    Date : Thursday, January 21
    Time : 9:41 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI FAZIRAH PAHMEE!!

    I don't have any pictures cause I left my camera at home when I was rushing to school this morning. My sister lah go and switch off my phone alarm, so I only realised that it was already 6.33AM when I woke up. Youuu! Urrgghh!

    Anyway, Career Day was absolutely fantastic! But I hate the lecture parts though. So after the whole thing ended, we decided to buy Fazirah a birthday gift at JP. And since we didn't want her to know about it, I had 'go home' with her and then make my way back to BB MRT Station to catch up with Asyiqin and Sakinah who has left first. I was sweating like a pig with my Business Wear and everyone was staring at me cause I don't look like an adult(yet!) and I was walking soo fast like as if there's a tsunami coming after me. See, the kind of sacrifice a bestfriend does for her bestfriend. Awww.. Ahaha. And then as I reached home at 8.30PM, I was complaining to my whole family, "I just got back from work and I'm soo tired. Ohmygod I'm so so tired..". That, really made me forgot that I was supposed to retrieve pictures from my computer and send them for printing at WestMall cause I need them for her birthday card. So here I go again, walking and sweating for my bestfriend cause I was soo afraid that the shop's already closed when I reach WM.

    And then today, the Adventure Racing was super boduper fun. I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the actual challenge. Oh yes, we celebrated Fazirah's birthday both in the morning and during lunch. I was laughing most of the time and I don't even know what I was laughing at! But all I know was that anyone whom I came across with and is someone that I know, I will FORCE them to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to Fazirah :D Oh and clay making was great! Alaa.. I love today lah!

    So tomorrow, there'll be a visit to the Singapore Discovery Center. Gosh, my legs are already tired after the cycling this afternoon and more walking tomorrow? I think I now prefer studying in class for hours than have to walk for 3 days straight!