<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I know I'm playing with fire but I don't mind
    Date : Friday, January 22
    Time : 9:52 PM


    Visit to Singapore Discovery Center was surprisingly, FUN! :D Sadly, I always forget to bring my camera and this NOKIA 7390 camera is soo unreliable. Haprak peh phone. And throughout these three days, I can never stop laughing! I am really gonna miss it when proper lessons start again next week.

    Anyway, went to JP after that and had our lunch at Banquet. And I couldn't leave the Hello Kitty store which is like, ALL PINK! Well almost. Asyiqin had to drag me out, ahaha. Oh and she wanted to buy the pink goggles cause ________. BAHAHAHA! It keeps on appearing in front of her like as if she really really has to buy it. And Fazirah and I were supposed to take 174 home but because we saw this 'super boduper hot muscular but don't know whether chinese or malay' guy queuing at the 157 bus stand, I decided to take the bus too together with Asyiqin. HAHAHA. Plus, he was wearing PINK! How can I resist? :DDDD