<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    My toughest goodbyes
    Date : Saturday, January 16
    Time : 11:17 PM

    I just realised that I'm the only one in bright purple :/

    CCA Showcase 2010 was the bombszx! JOIN MALAY MODERN INDIAN DANCE! And after 3 years, sadly this is my last with you girls and boys :( I'll always cherish the moments that I've once had with each and every one of you but yesterday, really touched my heart. We did a great job with the cheer huh? It was SOLID! The beat, our voices, hell yeah we gave thunder! Ahahah :D Although we never planned that in the first place, I think that was the best part :)

    I'd definitely remember and miss :
    1. Anda's storytelling session
    2. Dirah's laughter
    3. Aisha's 'laugh till you cry' jokes
    4. Ahmad rolling on the floor, ahah
    5. Nas calling me BigShot :DD
    6. Sarah's B, ahaha
    7. Hazirah cantek
    8. Taranee's Pailala, ahahah
    9. Taking 'burst' photo and see all those laughters on their beautiful faces
    10. Walking home with Nadia, Asnita and Anda

    And of course, Kak Ira! But she told me she didn't wanna teach BBS anymore next year. I don't know whether that's a good news, or a bad news to the members :/

    And after some time, Paramost came back! We sang together again, just like the old times... We didn't care whether it was night or day, whether people liked it or not, whether it was good or bad, we just sing wherever we want! Now that's Paramost :D And last night, we sang infront of the General Office while waiting for SKNH. Sold out concert babe, AHAHA! But I've gotta admit, night shows are much much more fun that noon.