<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Long way to go
    Date : Friday, January 8
    Time : 8:45 PM

    TGIF!

    Now I can wake up as late as I want to :DD And I don't have to sleep at 12AM cause I need not do any homework tonight, although in the end they're usually still incomplete-.-

    Anyway, did Malay Dance posters today for the upcoming CCA Showcase. Thank you Asyiqin and Fazirah for the GREAT help. They did most of the work btw, ahah. Mac-ed after that and Mat-donald isn't working today :( Well at least I didn't see him.

    And yesterday's visit to SP was fine, they had cotton candy(!) and popcorn and Coke and goodie bags and I looove freebies! And someone wanted to give a free hug, ahaha. Crazy.

    And Kakak just created a blog, of course with MY help :D I thought I'd just say something about her here cause she mentioned something about me in one of her posts. Ade macam Blair&Elle tk Fazirah? Ahaha.

    Kay, I'm super tired. I think I should go to sleep, byee :)