<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Who is that girl I see?
    Date : Saturday, January 2
    Time : 10:42 PM

    Momma got a new fridge this afternoon, and its BIG! And Dad got a new ____(I can't say it, or else I'd rot in jail) and Momma don't allow him to put it in my room which has a bigger TV than the one in her room cause she's afraid that I'm gonna watch it until the next morning. Danggg it!

    And I keep on forgetting that it's new year already-.- I know it's kinda late but HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

    Let's look back from 2007..
    Sec 1: Got caught by Mr Singh cause Sihan and I tried to buy drinks during PE. Ahaha, dumb.
    Sec 2: First day of school, had to go back home to dye my hair black and then make my way back to CDANS for the Sec 2 Camp. But I really really appreaciate Ms Chua for not nagging or give any further punishments. I bet she still remembers this incident ;)
    Got caught by prefects for trying to hide in the toilet when we're supposed to report late. So had to stand in front of the General Office and serve 2 hours of detention. What were we thinking?
    Sec 3: I even lost count! I've got tonnes of punishments but the worst has to be getting the 2 days suspension.

    So my new year resolution, is to not be late for school ANYMORE and to cut down on my discipline problems. It sucks to get scoldings every now and then, you know?