<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Everything comes naturally
    Date : Thursday, February 25
    Time : 9:09 PM

    #1 MOM

    Uhh.. I shall start with my CA first. Unexpectedly, I got a BIG 0 for my chem. Yes, 0/25. I wasn't expecting for a pass but I totally didn't expect a 0 either. But wtv, it's over. Momma says, "Tkpe laa, SA buat betol-betol." I am considered, SUPER LUCKY! Well my Math wasn't any better. I got 16/40, suckish. Luckily I passed my Malay, got the same marks as Mayan- 36.5/50. Okay la tu eh. Hopefully, my parents won't get a call from Mr Q saying that he wants to meet them.

    And I, am very tired of dancing. Some more after looking at my pathetic results, I don't think I'm gonna get myself involved in my CCA anymore after the step down. Time to concentrate on my studies, O'levels are coming.