<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Hanky panky
    Date : Thursday, February 11
    Time : 5:20 PM

    Have I shown you guys this? Ahaha, the guy in red was someone I fell for when I was is Yogyakarta. How I wished he could be my Valentine... But nevermind, I've got Anda already :D And he ain't that hot actually, it's just that he's the best among the rest that's there. Pakaian pon tkde class, nehi nehi. Saya tak nak. I don't want. Wo pu yao?

    I am home very early today and it feels good to be able to sit and watch tv for hours. And to bite on Cadbury Dairy Milk Marble, ahaha. Sedaaap Asyiqin... :D Webcam-ed with Fareezil(kakak's friend) just now. And I think she's jealous cause he asked for my number the other day, ahahaha. Kan..?? Gagagagagaga :D

    Oh and I saw this terrible scene when I was walking home just now. They're Malays btw, tsktsktsk. This BVPS boy, has got three bastard nak mampos friends. These three stupid boys already ran away with the boy's mum's trolley(ahaha). Then the mum was like shouting2 from the kitchen window at the BVPS boy who was downstairs. Then the brother came down jalan satsat and pinch the boy's ears. Then shout, "Kau curik ape?! Kau curik ape?!" Ish, tk tau cerite diam2 sudah la! Maen nk ikot suke hati piat2 telinge budak kecik. Otak letak mane? Bodoh. Baju pon tk tau pakai, bagiwe` betol! Then the boy was like, "Orang tk buat ape2.." with his almost gonna cry voice. I was standing right in front of them and I had this strong urge to help this poor boy but then I couldn't imagine what would happen to me if I were to involve myself into that situation. So yeah, I decided to walk away and still could hear the boy's voice. And then I started praying to God to help him. Ahaha, laugh all you want. I mean, I pity the boy so much cause he's innocent for goodness sake! And I just learned about Child Abuse in school just now... gosh. How I wished for just peace and love to exist in this world. A-ah, don't think that'll ever happen :(

    Anyway, we'll be having normal lessons only till 10AM tomorrow. Yippeee?