Next stop, the zoo.
Get it Asyiqin? Like, the zoo? :D
MSN is sucha pain in the arse. I'm unable to sign in since yesterday :/ Anyway, today was great(duhh)! Mac-ed after school, Mat-Donald is no longer working I guess. But wtv, we've got someone else to drool over. Kn Asyiqin? Ahahah. She's like the only person that I can relate to whenever I wanna talk about ehem :DD And then they left me when I was in the toilet and hid outside. Dengan bag2 aku skali korang pikol eh. But Atiqah's too smart to get tricked, ahahah.
Took 178 home with Fazirah, feeling feeling mcm kt India gitu eh? Or should I say, Bollywood. BAHAHA! I feel like as if I'm talking to myself whenever I blog. Is it? Cause I'm in my own world blogging about my own stuffs. Alaaa.. as long as I'm happy ;) K, Just For Laughs Asia is starting soon. Hola!