<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I'll do my best not to want you
    Date : Thursday, February 4
    Time : 7:24 PM

    Should I, or should I not go catch Santau with Fiiedah and Belle tomorrow? Huh huh huh? I mean, I really want to but I've got tuition tomorrow and I don't have much cash with me right now. I was thinking of asking Momma for some money but I feel like, I'm not a kid anymore and that I'm old enough to use my own savings. But the problem now is, I don't have any! Well of course there is in my bank account but not in my like kitty bank or anything. And since Bibik Umi threw away my Raya money last year, I am now cashless. I soo need to get a part-time job.

    And this coming Saturday will be our actual Adventure Racing. Gawd I'm soo not ready. My Nike shoes are already too tight to fit my still tiny feet. But I think, let's just have fun :)

    Oh oh oh! And I had this weird plus super scary dream last night. K I typed it all out already but I just saw a shadow walking in and out of the room so I backspaced all of them. It might just be my imagination but, better be safe than sorry. I don't want another scary dream tonight.