<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I do
    Date : Tuesday, February 9
    Time : 8:50 PM

    SUPER BORED!

    I got a beautiful but broken pink carnation from Cik Pah this afternoon. Ahah, jadi jugak lah.
    I had 2.4KM running during PE just now, and my timing wasn't that good.
    I have never expected my shirt to be super stinky after the run.
    I love the muscles on my thighs.
    I have agreed with Kakak to remain single together during Valentine's Day. It's a deal k.
    I have Malay Dance pratice tomorrow.
    I have a diamond ring on my finger, drawn by Grace.
    I am having my period.
    I miss you alot.
    I seriously should be doing my homeworks right now.