We might not be close again, but I'll never forget how it used to be
Date : Sunday, February 7
Time : 6:29 PM
Kinda sprained my ankle yesterday, so I had an ice cube on my ankle all night. It's better now :) And I just couldn't describe yesterday. Part of it, is cause my vocab ain't wows, ahah. Well it was tiring, but still worth my time spending my whole Saturday with beloved despite walking with my legs wide apart after the race. We managed to catch up with the rest of the teams cause Asyiqin and Fazirah finished the Sudoku in just 1 minute. I don't know how they did it, but it's great that they're there. Geniuses. Kayaking was great, but I bet Fazirah had much more fun cause she get to go twice! But it's okay, I don't want my arms to sore ;p Walking/running from Tampines to Pasir Ris Park was torturee! And I bet you guys are dying to know our position right..? Kekekeee.. Well, we came in FIRST! Wait, I'm not done yet. First, from the back.. HAHAHA! Nigel's team was first actually. We're the opposite. Alaaa.. we had fun anyway :DD
My face is now chaotah. Hopefully it doesn't start peeling anytime soon. I don't wanna look like as if I've got some sort of skin disease or something.
Anyway, I went to WestMall for awhile just now to get the cat's food. And I admit, it's kinda sad to look at all the Valentine's Day gifts that the shops have. But I think I'll be fine ;) Although it reminds me of the first time when I looked into your eyes :] Oh wtv, it's over.
|